In addition to the raw data and associated experimental parameters, each data set will be accompanied by the following information:
- Identification of the contributors and acknowledgement of their funding source.
- Summary of the data set, including its nature, size, and date made available.
- Summary of experimental methods, including citation of literature describing the methods used to collect the data set.
- Links to contributors' cites offering additional information about the data.
- A history of any modifications to the data set (e.g., errata).
- List of literature describing prior analyses of the data set.